Total : 9
Bubble Tea Toppings
Bubble tea toppings are additional ingredients added to enhance the texture and flavor of the beverages. Here are some popular bubble tea toppings:
- Tapioca Boba Pearls: Also known as ""boba,"" these are small, chewy balls made from tapioca starch. They are commonly added to bubble tea and come in various sizes.
- Jelly: Gelatin-based or fruit-flavored jellies are often used as toppings. They provide a contrasting texture and add a burst of flavor to the drink.
- Popping Boba: These are small, juice-filled balls that burst with flavor when bitten with POP fun. thetefore, people call this samll juice balls as popping boba. Popping boba comes in various fruit flavors and adds a fun and refreshing element to the beverage.
- Aloe Vera: Cubes or pieces of aloe vera gel are sometimes added to bubble tea. They provide a unique texture and a subtle, refreshing taste.
- Red Bean: Sweetened red beans or azuki beans are a traditional topping in some bubble tea varieties. They add a creamy and slightly earthy flavor to the drink.
- Grass Jelly: This is a jelly-like dessert made from the leaves of the Mesona chinensis plant. It has a slightly bitter and herbal taste, and its firm and smooth texture adds an interesting element to bubble tea.
- Coconut Jelly: A soft and chewy jelly made from coconut water or coconut milk. It offers a tropical flavor and complements fruity or creamy bubble tea flavors.
- Crystal Boba: also known as agar pearls or agar boba, are a type of vegan alternative to tapioca pearls commonly used in bubble tea. They are made from agar-agar, a gelatinous substance derived from seaweed. Agar balls have a similar chewy texture to tapioca pearls but offer a slightly different mouthfeel. They come in various cliors and flavors, such as mango, strawberry, lychee, or passion fruit.