How To Make 100% Natural Handmade Boba?
How to make 100% natural handmade boba ?
How to make handmade boba?
Learn how to make handmade boba with nature ingredients at home.
In general, black tapioca pearls have a long shelf life and attractive flavor which made by legal artificial food additives to enhance the aroma and reduce the cost.
However, more and more people are pay attention to the healthy food, and the homemade products are getting hit recently. Bubble tea shops starts to make tapioca by themselves since it is 100% natural, no artificial color and no preservatives. Let’s do the food security and make 100% natural boba at Boba Empire School!
- 1KG Boba Empire handmade boba premix
- 360cc Water
- 200cc Fresh Juice(red dragon fruit juice for demonstration)
1. Put handmade boba premix, and pour fresh juice, water into the mixer
2. Turn to low speed to mix first.
3. When the dough start to be formed, switch to medium speed until the dough is completed formed.
4. Take boba dough out, divide it into 3 and flatten it to 1-1.5cm thickness.
5. Put dough into the entry, adjust inventor motor.
6. Easy, Effective, handmade boba is done!
Looking at this beautiful, natural handmade boba, does it make you drool with envy?